The company Frima Concept does not record personal information allowing identification, with the exception of forms that the user is free to fill. This information will not be used without your consent, we will only use it to send you letters, brochures, quotes or contact you. The information collected on the sites benefit from the protection of the law "Informatique et Libertés" n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978. They benefit from a right of access, rectification, opposition to communication and deletion on simple request to the company Frima Concept , ZI du Gier, Rue de la Démocratie 69700 Givors (FRANCE) . The company Frima Concept may carry out statistical analyzes without these being registered and may inform third parties (attendance assessment bodies) in a summary form and not registered.
This site is the property of the company Frima Concept , whose head office is located at ZI du Gier, Rue de la Démocratie 69700 Givors (FRANCE) .
The graphic design of the site was carried out by the company Ax Cube www.axe-cube.com
User personal data
Access to certain content on the https://www.frimafuneraire.com/ site assumes that the user provides us with personal data concerning him.
This information and its nature are indicated on the page of the site which contains these requests for information.
The user is informed that during his visits to the site https://www.frimafuneraire.com/ , a cookie may be installed on his computer. A cookie does not allow the user to be identified. In general, he records information relating to the navigation of his computer on the site (the pages consulted, the date and time of the consultation) which can be read during his subsequent visits.
The user can oppose the registration of cookies, or be warned before accepting cookies, by configuring their computer as follows:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and above:
- Choose the "Tools" menu (or "Tools"), then "Internet Options" (or "Internet Options")
- Click on the tab "Confidentiality" (or "Confidentiality")
- Select the desired level using the cursor or click on the "advanced" button to customize your cookie management
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5:
- Choose the "Tools" menu (or "Tools"), then "Internet Option" (or "Internet Options")
- Click on the "Security" tab (or "Security")
- Select "Internet" then "Custom level" (or "Custom Level")
- Locate the "cookies" section and choose the option that suits you
- Choose the menu "Tools"> "Options"
- Click on the "Privacy" option
- "Cookies" section
- Choose the menu "File"> "Preferences"
- Private life
For Google Chrome:
- Click on the wrench icon that is located in the browser toolbar.
- Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux, Settings on a Chromebook).
- Choose the Advanced Options tab.
- Click on the Content settings option in the "Privacy" section.
- In the Content Settings dialog box that appears, click the Cookies tab.
Personal data concerning the user is intended for Frima Concept . The user has the right to access and rectify personal data communicated through this navigation tracking mechanism under the conditions indicated above. In addition, users are informed that the data concerning them are subject to processing and that they have the right to access and rectify the data concerning them as well as a right to information. additoinal. They can exercise these rights and obtain communication of data concerning them from Frima Concept, ZI du Gier, Rue de la Démocratie 69700 Givors (FRANCE). In accordance with the provisions of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, the data processing carried out from the site https://www.frimafuneraire.com/ have made the subject of a declaration to the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (CNIL).
The company Frima Concept
Headquarters: ZI du Gier, Rue de la Démocratie 69700 Givors (FRANCE) .
Phone number: +33 (0) 4 78 07 20 56
The company Frima Concept
1 & 1 Internet SARL
SARL with capital of 100,000 EUR
RCS Sarreguemines B 431 303 775
SIRET 431 303 775 000 16
Headquarters: 7, place de la Gare - BP 70109 - 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex